Please read this page very carefully!
We receive hundreds of leads every month from people who want to sell their house. As such, we want to make this process as efficient as possible so that we will not waste each other’s time. To ensure a quick response from us, please do the following:
1. Make sure that you confirm your email address with us. Momentarily, you will receive an e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line than reads, “Confirm your request for information from www.cashnowforyourhome.com.” There will also be a long line of characters after the subject line. You MUST read the message and click the link that is provided in the message. If you do not click the link, you WILL NOT receive an offer from us to purchase your property. We require this extra step so that we are in strict compliance with Federal anti-spam laws. Additionally, if you use anti-spam software, add email@example.com to your list of permissible senders.
2. What happens after you confirm your email address. After you have confirmed your email address, you will be directed to a longer form where you will submit information about your property. Please make sure all of the information is filled in accurately. For more information of what we mean, read the next section (section 3).
3. Make sure that ALL of the information is filled in and accurate. The first email that you will receive from us after you confirm your email address will list the information that you submitted to us. Please review it carefully. Make sure that the information is complete and accurate. There are some crucial pieces of information that MUST be filled in accurately before we will even look at your submission:
- Your full name MUST be included. Please do not give us a first or last name only or a nickname.
- The complete address of the property MUST be included. A complete address is the number, street name, city, state, and ZIP Code.
- Your phone number MUST be included. We will not review any submissions if we do not have your phone number.
- Your asking price MUST be included. The asking price is the answer to the question, “How much will you sell it for if we close in two weeks?” There must be a dollar amount in that field. Please do not input information such as “not sure”, “open”, “negotiable”, “make me an offer”, etc. We receive hundreds of leads each month. If there is no dollar amount in that field, we will NOT proceed with the process and we may simply delete your information altogether.
- If you have a mortgage on the property, it’s a good idea to let us know what the balance is. We craft one or more scenarios for us to purchase your property. The more information we have about your mortgage balance, the better we can present a win-win solution. Some people may have an issue with disclosing this information, but an estimate of the mortgage balance can easily be calculated by retrieving information from public records. Disclosing the mortgage balance up front will save time.
3. If your property is listed with a real estate agent, we may not be interested in buying it. We have connections with real estate brokerages across the country. We have criteria for buying listed property that is sent to us frequently. If your property fits this criteria, we would have contacted your agent already. If it does not, then we may not be interested in buying it.
Be sure to adhere to the information on this page. Please do not contact us by email and/or phone to ask us the status of your property submission if you did not follow the information on this page. Thank you for visiting CashNowForYourHome.com!